Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Big flavour, silky yet light palate and a lingering finish. A rich Burgundian white that reveals finesse and balance throughout. Creamy and buttery, a lovely touch of oak that adds a slightly nutty character. Pair with poultry or fish, salads or just as a refreshing glass on its own.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of lemon, white blossom and fresh almond
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect with poultry and white meat
- Taste: Rich and elegant, with acacia, fresh almond, honeysuckle and pear
- Tasting Notes: Rich and elegant, with acacia, fresh almond and pear.
- Volume: 75cl