Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Made from 100% Sauvignon Blanc grapes, grown exclusively on a small estate in the commune of Pouilly-sur-Loire along the banks of the majestic Loire River. A complex, concentrated example of Pouilly-Fumé with well balanced crisp gooseberry and blackcurrant leaf, overlaid with hints of citrus and mineral. The finish is elegant and long with hints of flint and ripe apple.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of crisp gooseberry overlaid with hints of citrus
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Ideal with seafood or goat's cheese
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Well balanced crisp gooseberry and blackcurrant leaf, overlaid with hints of citrus and mineral
- Tasting Notes: The finish is elegant and long with hints of flint and ripe apple.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Volume: 75cl