Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Prüm Mosel Riesling
Sourced from grapes that grow on the sun-kissed slopes along the Mosel river, this Riesling boasts crisp citrus notes combined with fruit aromas of green apple, apricot and peach. A tangy acidity and a subtle mineral finish tell a tale of the wine’s unique origin.
A food-friendly choice that works well with sea food, asparagus, or slightly spicy meals like chipotle lime chicken.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Sea food, asparagus, or slightly spicy meals
- Residual Sugar: 3g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Crisp citrus notes combined with fruit aromas of green apple, apricot and peach
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6