Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Premium Clare Valley Riesling
A new generation of crafters. Almost fifty years' winemaking knowledge are used to explore and unlock a unique dimension in traditional wines.
A flawlessly refined expression of classic, dry Clare Valley Riesling, the wine shows elegant citrus and floral aromatics with hints of chalky minerality, the palate is perfectly dry with a lively, refreshing lift and long, subtle finish. As exciting as it is to drink now, this wine will greatly reward many years of bottle maturation.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Citrus and floral aromatics, with hints of chalky minerality
- Colour: White
- Residual Sugar: 0.8g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Perfectly dry with a lively, refreshing lift and long, subtle finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6