Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Premium La Finca
La Finca is one of the most premium expressions of this historical grape – aged in clay amphora (Tinajas) it is a celebration of Bobal’s freshness and clean fruit purity. Bobal is the unsung hero of Spanish red wine grapes and has been cultivated for centuries in its heartland, Utiel-Requena D.O.
Vibrant colour, fresh acidity, a light grip to its tannins, and very classy fruit.
Born in Valencia...
- Requena is located in the western part of the province of Valencia.The deep gorges of the Cabriel river mark the West and South border. In the North and East, the Juan Navarro mountain range and El Tejo peak 1250 m separate it from Turia Serrania. The Requena region is one of the largest in Spain : 814 km2 at 692 m above sea level. The territory is situated between the Castilian tableland and the Mediterranean sea, 64 km from the latter.
The vineyard in Utiel-Requena...
- Utiel-Requena is the only region in which wine has been continuously produced for more than 2500 years. Today the region boasts 34.312 ha of vineyards situated on hilltops of altitudes between 600 and 800 m. This provides great growing conditions for slow ripening, good aromas and polyphenols concentration. The mild winters, hot summer days, cool nights and a fresh sea breeze called "Solano". Since 2008, Toro Loco has been made exclusively from grapes grown by 3500 families, all members of the co-op, some of them for more than 60 years.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Deep in colour, light crispness
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Barbequed lamb cutlets, valencian paella or manchego cheese
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Mineral, fresh and fruity sensation
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7