Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Prosecco Superiore Millesimato DOCG
A wonderfully light sparkling wine made from Italian-grown Glera grapes with fine, persistent bubbles. It has a delightfully fruit flavour, with aromas of ripe golden apples and a hint of white flowers. To best enjoy the delicate fragrances serve at 6-8 degrees C.
Specially Selected by our Wine Maker.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of cantaloupe melon, honeysuckle and orange
- Colour: Bubbles
- Food Matching: Perfect as apéritif or with light starters and fish
- Residual Sugar: 22g/l
- Taste: Flavours of golden apple and white flowers
- Tasting Notes: Fruity and fragrant
- Units Per Bottle: 8.3
- Units Per Serving: 1.4
- Volume: 75cl