Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Quisco Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon
The Los Cactus Vineyard, the source of the grapes that give rise to this wine, was named for the presence of the El Quisco cactus (Echinopsis chiloensis), which is native to Chile and grows on the sunniest slopes of our mountain vineyards in the heart of the Rapel Valley.
|Cabernet Sauvignon Blend|
|Valle de Rapel|
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of ripe red fruits, cassis and blue fruits such as blueberries along with black pepper
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Ideal with grilled meats or roast lamb
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Well structured, mouth- filling palate that faithfully represents Rapel Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1