Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Quisco Chilean Chardonnay
The Los Cactus Vineyard, the source of the grapes that give rise to this wine, was named for the presence of the El Quisco cactus (Echiopsis chiloensis), which is native to Chile and grows on the sunniest slopes of our mountain vineyards in the heart of the Colchagua Valley.
|Valle De Colchagua|
- Aroma: Intense fruity pineapple and banana aromas
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Ideal with fish or shell fish such as grilled shrimp and with cheeses such as camembert
- Serving Advice: 5-10 degrees C
- Taste: Intense tropical fruits with a fresh crisp finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1