Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Quisco Chilean Malbec Rosé
The Los Catus Vineyard, the source of the grapes that give rise to this wine, was named for the presence of the El Quisco catus (Echiopsis chiloensis), which is native to Chile and grows on the sunniest slopes of the mountain vineyards in the heart of the Colchagua Valley.
|Valle De Colchagua|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Intense primary aromas of fresh red fruits with a hint of white flowers
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Light pasta dishes, seafood and goats cheese
- Residual Sugar: 1g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: The palate is youthful, fresh and fruity with refreshing acidity and pleasing finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8