Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Chile produces great value wines based on French grape varieties. From the Colchagua valley, comes this intense cherry and wild berry fruited wine. An obvious partner with beef, it’s also a treat with vegetarian nut roasts and mushroom dishes.
|Valle De Colchagua|
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Expressive nose is fruity and delicate, recalling notes of ripe red plums and wild red berries with notes of blackcurrant and evolution
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Great with BBQ lamb, beef or pork and dark chocolate
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Taste: Juicy palate, good structure and a highly persistent finish