Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Ringleader Old Vine Grenache
This grenache is hand crafted from old vine grown in the rich, red soils of South Australia's Riverland region. Never ones to avoid controversy, this wine makers revolutionary approach to this once down-trodden region makes them very much the Ringleaders of the Riverland.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Vibrant, aromatic and enticing with hints of wild strawberry, violets and spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Grilled meats, cheeses and tomato based dishes
- Residual Sugar: 0.42g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Vibrant, aromatic and enticing with hints of wild strawberry, violets and spice. A soft, juicy red with layers of moreish fruit.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8