- Product no longer available
Rioja Reserva Magnum
A classic barrel-aged Rioja that is produced on Rioja soil, where the 11th century: War of the Three Sanchos took place. This is now the place where the vineyards grow and produce exceptional wines.
Brilliant, clean garnet colour of medium high layer with ruby trim. Intense bouquet clean and balsamic, with aromas of ripe red fruits and spicy notes. Well structured, with good acidity, tasty, long and final with kind tannins.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of ripe red fruit and spicy notes
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Ideal winter dining, great with Turkey or Lamb
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Serving Advice: Serve slightly chilled, 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Well structured, good acidity with a long final kind tannins taste
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes