Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Delicious fruit-driven & vibrant rosé from Rioja, Spain's pre-eminent wine region. Brilliant pale salmon pink in colour. Attractive pastel pink in colour with watermelon and cranberry on the nose and palate. This is dry, fresh and moreish and can be enjoyed with chicken salad, paella, antipasti and prawn linguine.
|Garnacha & Tempranillo|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: A nose brimming with summer fruit berries/strawberries and cream.
- Food Matching: This can be enjoyed with chicken salad, paella, antipasti and prawn linguine.
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: On the palate the wine is fresh and tangy with soft berry fruits complimented by a fresh clean finish.