Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Riveras Sauvignon Blanc
This lively, aromatic Leyda Sauvignon Blanc was named 'Best Sauvignon' in 2018. It is made from a careful selection of hand picked grapes cool-fermented in stainless steel and then enriched on its lees to enhance its body and intensify its flavours. Drink chilled on its own or enjoy its leafy citrus aromas and flavours with grilled white fish and poultry, soufflés and pasta dishes with white sauces.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: An intense and diverse nose where aromas of tropical and white fruits, such as passion fruit, pineapple and peach, combine, accompanied by green citrus aromas and mineral touch delivered by its coastal origin.
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Drink chilled on its own or enjoy its leafy citrus aromas and flavours with grilled white fish and poultry, soufflés and pasta dishes with white sauces.
- Residual Sugar: <3.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 12-14 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours as aromas with a palate that is fresh and vibrant and with fine touch of salinity.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6