This Red Pepper Nacho Soup has a kick spice lovers will really enjoy!
Roasted Spicy Red Pepper Nacho Soup
4 Large Red Peppers (seeds and core removed and cut into chunks)
400g Cocktail Vine Tomatoes
2 Garlic Cloves
½ tsp Stonemill Ground Cumin
½ tsp Stonemill Paprika
½ Stonemill Chilli Flakes
750ml Vegetable Stock
400g Can Sweet Harvest Red Kidney Beans (drained and rinsed)
180g Sweet Harvest Sweetcorn (drained)
Crushed Tortilla Chips
Fresh Chilli Sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Slice the tomatoes in half and place on a baking tray with the red pepper. Then slice the onion and peel the garlic and add these to the tray.
3. Drizzle over the oil, cumin, paprika, chilli flakes , salt and pepper and mix.
4. Roast for 30-40 minutes until the tomatoes and onions have cooked through and started to colour around the edges.
5. Place the roasted vegetables in a pan with the stock and heat together for 5 minutes.
6. Blitz with a hand blender until smooth and add the rinsed kidney beans and corn to the soup.
7. Warm for another 5-10 minutes until the beans and corn are hot and serve with a dollop of sour cream and a scatter of grated grease, tortilla chips and chilli on top.