Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
This rosé is dominated by freshness, a pale pink colour and fruity bouquet. On the palate, this rosé is full and smooth, with pleasantly lingering aromas.
|Anjou, Loire Valley|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Very expressive with red fruit and minty notes. Peach, cherry and strawberry aromas
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Enjoy as an aperitif or with mixed salads, Asian cuisine or a strawberry tart dessert.
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Full and smooth with red fruit flavours