Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
“From the Piedmont region of Italy, Barbaresco is made from the Nebbiolo grape and as such is light in colour but with pretty ripe fruit on the nose and palate; red cherries, floral notes and some herbs with a firm tannin finish.”
Roversi Barbaresco DOCG
Pale brick-red in colour and with an ethereal bouquet dominated by dried red fruits and fine-grained oak. It has a full-bodied palate that surprises with its freshness – and so has a taste that it is more youthful and vibrant than its aromas would suggest. Tannins are characteristically fine grained and persistent and provide a classic structure to the wine.
On April 5th 1991, MGM was born. Founders Alfeo Martini, Roger Gabb and Chrisoph Mack lead the company through their own multi-cultural experiences. Bringing innovation, efficiency and of course, quality Italian wine. Today, the production of MGM is closely followed by oenologists and biologists who control every stage of the winemaking, ageing and bottling process.
Aged for 2 Years
- The grapes are grown in the Piedmont Region, District of Barbaresco. This region enjoys a warmer & drier climate than others in the area resulting in the wine being less tannic than other Nebbiolo ones. Barbaresco DOCG is aged for at least two years, of which one in oak barrels. A period when fragrant aromas are created.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Mix of cherry, tobacco and balsamic flavours
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Guinea fowl, beef carpaccio or grana padano
- Residual Sugar: 3.8g/l
- Serving Advice: 16-18 degrees C
- Taste: Gently tannic, velvety and harmonious
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7