Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Sauvignon Blanc Magnum
In a sheltered corner of the Marlborough region, grapes grown by the sea give this exquisite Sauvignon Blanc its complex aromas and soft texture. White stone fruits and blackcurrant leaf flavours meet notes of lime and nectarine, with a long, persistent finish.
Specially Selected by our Wine Maker.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Soft and textured aromas
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Pairs with oysters & Asian salads
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: White stone fruits and blackcurrant leaf flavours meet notes of lime and nectarine
- Tasting Notes: Elegant and full with a long, persistent finish
- Units Per Bottle: 19.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 1.5L