Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Sheep Shape Sauvignon Blanc
Choosing the right wine can be like sailing the high seas without a compass. This Sauvignon Blanc is a perfect blend of citrus and stone fruit carried through on the palate. Fresh acidity, with a touch of minerality ensures the finish is crisp, clean and of course... well balanced.
|South East Australia|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Citrus and stone fruit
- Food Matching: Delicious with seafood pasta, salads, asparagus and white fish.
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Citrus and stone fruit, a touch of minerality. Crisp, clean and well balanced.