Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Slovenian Cabernet Sauvignon
This intense ruby red Cabernet Sauvignon offers ripe blackberry, liquorice and plum flavours, ending with rich and full-bodied taste accented by sweet and smooth tannins.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of tobacco, cedar and pepper which marry with the baked, warm cherry and plum fruits.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Would be sensational with lamb or meatballs
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Ripe blackberry, liquorice and plum flavours.