Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
South African Pinotage
Aromas of ripe red and black fruits with beautiful spicy undertones. This South African Pinotage is medium bodied with just-ripe plums and blackberry fruit flavours. With notes of dry spice and soft juicy tannins this beautiful red offers a persistent finish on the palate.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of ripe red and black fruits with beautiful spicy undertones
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with a BBQ or red meats
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Medium bodied with just-ripe plums and blackberry fruit flavours
- Tasting Notes: Soft and juicy tannins offering a persistent finish
- Volume: 75cl