Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Specially Selected Brouilly
This intense, vibrant wine is from a prestigious Cru in Beaujolais, just south of Burgundy, where the Romans planted vineyards on the hillside of Mount Brouilly. Blackberry, cranberry and black cherry flavours meet liquorice aromas, with silky tannins and warming spice notes on the palate.
Specially Selected by our Wine Maker.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: A mix of floral notes and light pepper, blackberry and black cherry aromas
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pair with pasta and grilled meat
- Serving Advice: 12-16 degrees C
- Taste: Blackberry, cranberry and black cherry flavours
- Tasting Notes: Silky tannins with warming spice notes
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl