Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 6.99
- £6.99 per 75cl
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Specially Selected Chile Pinot Noir
Chilean Pinot Noir grapes, cooled by Pacific Ocean winds, give this elegant red its subtle textures, with floral and violet notes followed by red fruit aromas.
|Light to Medium Bodied|
- Aroma: Red fruit aromas
- Body: Soft & Seductive
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs perfect with terrines, risottos & duck
- Serving Advice: 12-16 degrees C
- Taste: Floral, violet & red fruits
- Tasting Notes: Elegant red with subtle textures, floral and violet notes followed by red fruit aromas
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl