Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Specially Selected Lyme Bay
Some of England's finest grape growing regions provide the Bacchus grapes for this crisp, dry wine. On the nose it has delicate floral aromas, with a zesty tang on the palate and an elegant, lingering finish. Best enjoyed chilled.
Specailly Selected by our Wine Makers.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Delicate floral aromas
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Pairs with seafood
- Serving Advice: Serve chilled
- Taste: A zesty tang on the palate, with floral aromas
- Tasting Notes: Elegant, with a long finish
- Units Per Bottle: 7.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.3
- Volume: 75cl