Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Specially Selected Medium Dry Sherry
Bright chestnut in colour, with full nutty aromas and a touch of sweetness on the palate, this sherry can be served at room temperature, chilled or on ice.
Specially Selected by our Wine Maker.
|Amontillado, Pedro Ximene|
- Aroma: Nutty aromas
- Food Matching: Pair with cheese and snacks
- Serving Advice: Serve at room temperature, chilled or on ice
- Taste: Fresh and tangy flavours
- Tasting Notes: Extremely dry yet sweet on the palate
- Units Per Bottle: 8.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.3
- Volume: 50cl