Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Specially Selected Pinot Grigio
Italy’s Delle Venezie region is famed for its crisp white wines like this refreshing, lively Pinot Grigio. On the nose are aromas of pear, lime and apple, whilst it's smooth on the palate with brilliant acidity.
Specially Selected by our Wine Maker.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of pear, lime and apple
- Body: Lively and smooth
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Pairs with appetizers, fish and white meat
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Refreshing flavours of pear, lime and apple
- Tasting Notes: Whilst its smooth on the palate, its lively and acidic
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Volume: 75cl