Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
St. Stephen's Crown Tokaji Aszu 5*
Consumed by Kings and Czars centuries ago, this golden dessert wine was named by Louis XIV as the 'wine of Kings, King of wines'. It is made with carefully selected berries shrivelled by 'noble rot', and aged in wooden barrels in the cellars of Tokaji. It's the perfect match for a fruit salad.
A rare dessert wine with orange, honey, apricot and zesty grapefruit flavours.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Pear drops, candid orange and a tang of citrus
- Colour: Dessert Wine
- Food Matching: Perfect with fruit salad
- Residual Sugar: 178g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Rich and voluptuous yet not sickly