Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Stellenbosch Cabernet Merlot
Stellenbosch is known for its beautiful Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes, which are blended to bring you this deep, rich red wine. Take a sip and enjoy flavours of vanilla oak and dark plum - a sophisticated taste that lingers on the palate. This is a lovely wine for a dinner party, especially when you're having red meat dishes.
|Cork with wax seal|
|Cabernet Sauvignon Blend|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Most red meat dishes, perfect for dinner parties
- Residual Sugar: 4.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees
- Taste: Vanilla and dark plum flavours with a sophisticated taste that lingers on the palate
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8