Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
This "Provence style" rosé has a very pale pink blush colour. Fresh and flinty aromas of strawberry, fresh-cut watermelon and rose petals on the nose with mineral notes on the palate. The wine has a refreshing acidity that’s in harmony with the fruit and well-rounded with good length.
|Shiraz, Grenache, Mouvedre|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Fresh and flint aromas of strawberry, fresh cut watermelon and rose petals
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Summer salads and Salmon would compliment this wine as well as a plate of figs, melon and Prosciutto as aperitif
- Residual Sugar: 3.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: The wine has a refreshing acidity that’s in harmony with the fruit and well-rounded with good length
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6