Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Te Haupapa Central Otago Pinot Noir
A top-notch Pinot Noir from the world's southernmost wine region, with a clean, fresh acidity. Fresh flavours of berry and scents of deep cherry make this wine the ideal accompaniment to lamb.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Berry and deep cherry aromas with a twist of savoury spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: The perfect wine for lamb
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Full-bodied, intense red fruit flavours culminating in a tingle of spice and tannin
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes