Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Terra Sana Organic Sauvignon Blanc
We have always favoured a more traditional, natural approach. While there are numerous projects, our objective remains the same, to make wines that are always the best possible reflection of their terroir.
Terra Sana is the expression of our know-how to produce organic wines. Our range includes a red, white and a rosé and are typically refreshing, pleasant to drink and with intense fruit.
|Cotes de Gascogne|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Very fresh and complex with a combination of citrus fruits, lemongrass, green apple and lychee
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Ideal as an aperitif or with fish and seafood
- Residual Sugar: 1.3g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Elegant and well balanced, with a good length thanks to its acidity
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes