Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Terra Sana Organic Syrah
This wine maker has always favoured a more traditional, natural approach. While there are numerous projects, their objective remains the same; to make wines that are always the best possible reflection of their terroir.
No sulphur added.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Very intense, fruity nose with aromas of blackcurrant, liquorice and blackberry mixed with notes of graphite
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Meat casseroles, pasta dishes with tomato based sauce, stews and meaty pizzas
- Residual Sugar: 0.6g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Silky with melted tannins and a nice freshness. Mineral notes, such as graphite, are associated with black cherry and violet.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes