Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 4.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-10 working days, note for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-10 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Terra Sana Organic Syrah
- IN STORE ONLY
This wine maker has always favoured a more traditional, natural approach. While there are numerous projects, their objective remains the same; to make wines that are always the best possible reflection of their terroir.
No sulphur added.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Very intense, fruity nose with aromas of blackcurrant, liquorice and blackberry mixed with notes of graphite
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Meat casseroles, pasta dishes with tomato based sauce, stews and meaty pizzas
- Residual Sugar: 0.6g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Silky with melted tannins and a nice freshness. Mineral notes, such as graphite, are associated with black cherry and violet.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes