- Product no longer available
"A succulent, rich wine with plenty of fruit, punch and flavour this is packed full or blackberry and apple fruit with a round, brooding palate. A big wine needs a big steak or a bowl of ragu pasta or lasagne."
The Fire Tree Sicilian Nero D'Avola
For those looking for an intense fruity fix, this red is the perfect choice. With deep plum and cherry flavours, along with notes of contrasting pepper spice, the wine has a smooth and succulent finish. Pair with red meats, mild-tasting game and cheeses.
Please note this product is not available for delivery to Scotland.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Cherries and plums with a hint of vanilla spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with red meats, mild tasting game and cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 12g/l
- Taste: Full bodied, thick red fruits, stewed plums and cherries give way to a seriously intense complex mouthful of a wine
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Wine/Spirits Disclaimer: Prices and “Alcohol by Volume” or “ABV” measurements may be different in stores in Scotland due to minimum unit pricing laws. See in stores for details.