Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
The Forgotten One Entre Deux Mers
A fresh, aromatic and crisp white wine from an enclave of Bordeaux. Enjoy delightful aromas of grapefruit, subtle tropical fruit flavours and a creamy texture. It's great with grilled fish, garlic prawns or creamy chicken.
|Sauvignon Blanc Blend|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Juicy grapefruit and crisp lemon
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Grilled fish, garlic prawns and creamy chicken
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Subtle tropical fruits and creamy texture
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6