Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 6.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
The Mineral Blocks Sauvignon Blanc
This is a refreshing and crisp, classic Sauvignon Blanc. Mineral undertones are supported by delicate flavours of tropical fruit and citrus flavours on the nose. Fresh acidity and a lingering minerality on the palate. The distinctive aromas support a wonderfully balanced palate, presenting purity of ripe fruit, coupled with a lingering harmonious finish.
South African vineyards are planted in some of the oldest wine-growing soils in the world. Layers of gravel, clay and chalk result in a geographical profile that gives Sauvignon Blanc grapes a flavour profile of extraordinary minerality.
The Mineral Blocks Sauvignon Blanc is a tribute to the special characteristics found in these ancient soils.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Ripe fruit
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Sea food linguine, asparagus risotto, citrus infused chicken
- Residual Sugar: 3.1g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Delicate flavours of tropical fruit
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes