Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 5.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
The Project Sauvignon Blanc
The Project is an exciting collaboration between 2 self-confessed wine nerds. Duncan Savage and Thys Louw have spent countless hours in search of the greatest vineyards that the Western Cape has to offer - and they've certainly delivered. This Sauvignon Blanc exhibits intense grapefruit flavours with a hint of pineapple for a deliciously tropical taste.
- Aroma: Intense and expressive citrus and tropical fruits
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Delicious as an aperitif, and with light fish or Thai dishes
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees
- Taste: Fantastic grapefruit & tropical pineapple flavours