Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Flavour-packed but fresh with a bright, youthful colour this Australian beauty has bags of plum fruit, red cherries, blueberries, mocha and dark chocolate. Delectable with a wide range of different dishes try burgers, sausages, meatballs or aubergine parmigiana.
The Restless Wine Merchant Merlot
Exciting parcels of Merlot were discovered during the Restless Wine Merchant's travels throughout South Australia. This is an easy drinking, medium-bodied Merlot with subtle hints of spice and coffee, smooth plum fruit characters and a soft, easy finish that you're sure to love.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Smooth plum, subtle hints of spice and coffee
- Food Matching: Delectable with a wide range of different dishes try burgers, sausages, meatballs or aubergine parmigiana.
- Residual Sugar: 1.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Subtle hints of spice and coffee, smooth plum fruit characters and a soft, easy finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8