The Unmumsy Mum Diary
19.8 x 12.7cm (approx.)
Grab this brilliant book for tears and laughter - plus the truth about motherhood! This great new book from the Sunday Times Bestselling Author makes an ideal gift for new parents.
- Sunday Times number 1 bestselling author
- The original and the best 'honest parenting' book, it has sold in excess of 150,000 copies
- The Unmumsy Mum, Sarah, now has over 600,000 Facebook followers
- Sarah is one of the team behind the hugely successful parenting meet-up site "Mummy Social"
- Includes new material
- The Unmumsy Mum writes candidly about motherhood like it really is: the messy, maddening, hilarious reality, how there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach and how it is sometimes absolutely fine to not know what you are doing
- The lessons she's learnt while grappling with two small boys – from birth to teething, 3am night feeds to toddler tantrums, soft play to toilet training
- This book will have you roaring with laughter and taking great comfort in the fact that it's definitely not just you