- Product no longer available
The Unmumsy Mum
19.8 x 12.7cm (approx.)
If you wish someone would tell you the truth about motherhood, warts and all, look no further than this brilliant book. This Sunday Times Number 1 Bestseller covers the hilarious highs and emotional lows of motherhood, all with a heart-warming twist. Perfect as a gift for a new parent, this fabulous book will keep a smile on new parent's faces.
- Sunday Times number 1 bestseller
- The original and the best 'honest parenting' book, it has sold in excess of 150,000 copies
- The Unmumsy Mum, Sarah, now has over 600,000 Facebook followers
- Sarah is one of the team behind the hugely successful parenting meet-up site "Mummy Social"
- The Unmumsy Mum writes candidly about motherhood like it really is: the messy, maddening, hilarious reality, how there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach and how it is sometimes absolutely fine to not know what you are doing
- The lessons she's learnt while grappling with two small boys – from birth to teething, 3am night feeds to toddler tantrums, soft play to toilet training
- This book will have you roaring with laughter and taking great comfort in the fact that it's definitely not just you