Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
This Italian Sangiovese Loves..
Sangiovese is a real "foodie" grape variety and it is found in many of Italy's most famous red wines. Tangy and fresh with a twist of tannins on the finish. Pair with pizza, tomato based pasta, meatballs, or sausages.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Red and black cherry fruit
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with pizza or tomato pasta and meatballs
- Residual Sugar: 5.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Red and black cherry flavours
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes