Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"Here you have two lovely, richly fruited grape varieties; Malbec and Shiraz which have many aromas and flavours in common - mainly succulent blackberry fruit and a sprinkling of pepper... a top tip is to match the weight of the wine with the weight of the dish."
This Malbec Shiraz Loves....
A food friendly wine, that has peppery notes which make it a sure-fire hit with a sizzling steak but this wine is tasty with other red meats too! The wine is rich and smooth, well integrated light oak notes on the palate, with a long finish.
Please note this product is not available for delivery to Scotland.
|Malbec and Shiraz|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Dark fruit flavours on the nose and palate, blueberries, plum coupled with loads of spice.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Well paired with any well made steak or even just to be enjoyed as a perfect dinner wine.
- Residual Sugar: 3.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Rich and smooth with light oak notes
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7
- Wine/Spirits Disclaimer
- Prices and “Alcohol by Volume” or “ABV” measurements may be different in stores in Scotland due to minimum unit pricing laws. See in stores for details.