Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"This red blends two lesser-known grape varieties that work great together. Both produce a deeply coloured wine with fragrant, brooding, deep, dark black fruits and the resulting wine is full and flavourful."</p>
This Monastrell Loves...
This food friendly wine pairs beautifully with lamb, pork, stew and even cheese! Rich and fruity making this wine very flavourful!
Please note this product is not available for delivery to Scotland.
|Monastrell & Petit Verdot|
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Red ripe fruit,red berries, caramel
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Loves lamb, pork, a succulent stew and hard cheese!
- Residual Sugar: 10g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Fruity elegant, spicy, mineral
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Wine/Spirits Disclaimer
- Prices and “Alcohol by Volume” or “ABV” measurements may be different in stores in Scotland due to minimum unit pricing laws. See in stores for details.