- Product no longer available
Toro Loco Edicion Memoria 2015
A small, exclusive parcel of wine from the very best vineyards. The grapes are gently pressed to ensure maximum quality, before a month of fermentation in ancestral Tinajas and a year of slow maturation. This has resulted in a truly unique wine, boasting flavours of red and black fruits. There are subtle hints of vanilla and spice, with amazing length and minerality.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Elegant dark red and black fruits
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Most meat dishes, particularly fantastic with pork or lamb
- Residual Sugar: 3.5g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Elegant dark red and black fruits, subtle hints of vanilla and spice, smooth velvety tannins. Amazing length and minerality.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7