Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Toro Loco Edicion Memoria
A small, exclusive parcel of wine from the very best vineyards. The grapes are gently pressed to ensure maximum quality, before a month of fermentation in ancestral Tinajas and a year of slow maturation. This has resulted in a truly unique wine, boasting flavours of red and black fruits. There are subtle hints of vanilla and spice, with amazing length and minerality.
The Province of Valencia ...
- Requena is located in the western part of the province of Valencia. The deep gorges of the Cabriel river mark the West and South border. Utiel Requena is the only region in which wine has been continuously produced for more than 2,500 years. Today the region boasts 34.312 ha of vineyards situated on hilltops of altitudes between 600 and 800 m. The Requena region is one of the largest in Spain. The territory is situated between the Castilian tableland and the Mediterranean sea. Requena has hot summers days and cool nights, with mild winters which provides the perfect climate for slow ripening and good aromatic concentration.
Since 2008 ...
- Since 2008, Toro Loco has been made exclusively from grapes grown by 3,500 families, all members of the co-op, some of them for more than 60 years. Only the riped and balanced bunches are harvested by hand.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Elegant dark red and black fruits
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Most meat dishes, particularly fantastic with pork or lamb.
- Residual Sugar: 0.2g/l
- Serving Advice: 17-17 degrees C
- Taste: Subtle hints of vanilla and spice, smooth velvety tannins. Amazing length and minerality.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes