Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Toro Loco Reserva
Meet the big brother of the Toro Loco family. Bolder, bigger and seriously good. More varieties of grapes go into this big hermano and time is taken to age it in wood as per Spanish tradition to earn the 'Reserva' mark. Time is taken to bring you a deliciously dark and perfectly balanced wine to go with meat, cheese and a nice date.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Ripe fruits, dried berries, and toasty vanilla
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Duck breasts, pasta, roasted meats and mild cheese
- Residual Sugar: 4g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of plums, dark cherries and hints of vanilla
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes