Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
The Transylvanian landscape remains untouched in many places and house some of the last natural forests in Europe. This natural setting makes a perfect climate for cultivating the vines. With rich and luscious aromas of melon and peach, and hints of oak and vanilla on the palate, this chardonnay is a perfect accompaniment with poultry or fish.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of lemon and apple
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: An ideal accompaniment to roasted poultry, herb crusted fish and rich cheese dishes
- Residual Sugar: 4g/l
- Taste: Rich and luscious, hints of vanilla and oak enhance the creamy finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9
- Units Per Serving: 1.5