Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
This medium-bodied Shiraz boasts aromas of violets, black cherries and sweet plums. Rich flavours of blackberry, pepper and spice are combined with French oak to stunning effect. This wine will evolve over the next 5-10 years, but it's also delicious when enjoyed today.
We are delighted that the Tudor Shiraz has recently been awarded the International Wine Challenge Silver award for 2017.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Blackberry fruits, pepper & spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Steak & big beefy stews
- Serving Advice: Room temperature
- Taste: Rich and powerful with dark fruit notes and savoury touches
- Type: Award Winner
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8