Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Bright in colour, this white wine is fresh and full of finesse. Made from Grenache Blanc, Clairette and Bourboulenc, it has fruit aromas of apple, pear and almond, together with floral notes of acacia flower.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Apple, pear and almond together with floral notes of acacia flower.
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Grilled fish, tuna or roast pork
- Residual Sugar: <4g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Delicate and well balanced, dominated by fresh fruits, white peach and exotic fruit, this wine is crisp and vibrant and has a long finish with minerality.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6