Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 5.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Venturer Costières de Nîmes Red
From Southern Rhône between Nîmes and the Mediterranean - a lustrous black fruit-dominated blend. Influenced by the South of France's warm climate, this is a wine rich in black cherries with notes of garrigue herbs and peppery spice.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Lustrous black fruit
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Roast Meats
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Black cherries and peppery spice
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes