Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Venturer Costières de Nîmes Red
From Southern Rhône between Nîmes and the Mediterranean - a lustrous black fruit-dominated blend. Influenced by the South of France's warm climate, this is a wine rich in black cherries with notes of garrigue herbs and peppery spice.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Lustrous black fruit
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Roast Meats
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Black cherries and peppery spice
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes