Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Venturer Costières de Nîmes Red
From France's warm south, this Costières de Nîmes is dominated by flavours of lustrous black fruit. With flavours of black cherries and an intriguing peppery spice, it's a brilliant partner to roast meats - particularly lamb.
|Medium - Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Lustrous black fruit aromas
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Most roast meats
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Black cherries and peppery spice
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8